Air Lift is proud to introduce the most advanced pressure based air suspension control on the planet!
The sleek V2 controller is protected in a rugged, rubberized coating to help protect against the occasional drops and scratches. Display readout shows, individual corner air pressure and tank pressure. You can select your pressures to be displayed in PSI, or for our friends across the pond, we now have an option for BAR!! To give you the ultimate in personalization of your system we have loaded the multi-color display with 512 color combinations! Believe it or not all of this technology fits in the palm of your hand and only takes one wire to connect to your wire harness.
Not only does the V2 give you 8 different presets to tailor to your ride heights needs, but it also “learns” your vehicle to provide incredible accuracy with every push of the button. As you roll low, the V2 will constantly monitor your pressures and adjust accordingly to your presets. V2 also allows you to control your system manually, for the ultimate in independent 4 corner adjustment. With the raise on start feature, you won’t even have to touch the controller! Fully laid out? Raise to your ride height as soon as you turn on your ride and you’re ready to go.
You want diagnostics? Well V2 has diagnostics! With a touch of a button you can check compressor performance and compressor run times. The system will also alert you to a leak, a low pressure situation, communication failure or if there is something wrong with your valve.
Installation could not be easier! Mount your components, hook up 3 wires, plug in the OEM quality harness and you are ready to go. The detailed instruction manual will take you through the calibration and ride height preset process. Each V2 is 100% function and leak tested at the factory after assembly, so you can cruise the streets in confidence!
One of the best features of the Air Lift Performance Auto Pilot V2 is that it is proudly made in the United States of America!
- 8 presets for your favorite ride pressure
- User selectable pressure accuracy: up to +/- 1 PSI
- Rise-on-start feature - no driver input required
- Manual mode - independent 4-corner adjustment
- Calibration routine learns and adapts to your vehicle
- Compressor run timer and performance test
- OEM quality harness with only 3 wires to hook up
- Dual compressor harness add-on available
- MADE IN USA
- Patented super-compact manifold/ECU assembly
- Simplicity makes for an easy installation
- 6mm valves for fast inflate/deflate time
- Available in 1/4" and 3/8" line configuration
- 100% tested for leaks and functionality at the factory
- Multi-color LCD with 512 color combinations
- Display shows pressures in either PSI or BAR
- Single tap adjusts pressure by 1 PSI
- Palm-sized unit with one wire hookup
- Rugged rubberized coating